As more demands and reliance is placed on your information systems it is common for your staff to be over-extended. This is particularly true in small and medium-sized practices, who may not have trained full time IT staff. As a result, time is spent recovering from problems and fighting fires, with little time left for the tasks of necessary preventative maintenance.
These practices include patching and upgrading existing systems, monitoring system errors and doing preemptive failure analysis, all of which lead to better performance, less downtime, increased employee productivity and satisfaction, and.
Solutions based on the comprehensive managed services model can address these needs by providing the following benefits for less than your hard and soft costs spent maintaining an IT department:
• Access to economies of scale
• Increased IT management cost predictability
• Increased IT return on investment
• Ensure current best practices and world-class expertise
• Reduced infrastructure, staff, and training expenses
• Increased staff productivity
• Rapid deployment and implementation of new technologies
As a Lawyer, your system must be capable of fast accurate and secure movement of data, communications, transactional capacity servers, on and off-site BDR, security, and confidentiality of that data to name a few. That’s where we come in.
In the legal environment, a lawyer’s time is money and data security is key. They are driven by the reliability and security of their systems to be working at peak performance 100% of time. Businesses who fail to meet these customer expectations fall short of the mark and are not maximizing their business potential.
Legal IT designs are far from simple and straight forward. They must include systems and processes that ensure smooth transactions, record-keeping, data storage, backups, and information technology (networks and infrastructure) that can handle the flow.
Your law firm comprehensive managed services: Our team can assist
• To bolster internal resources to keep systems current and enable internal staff to focus on core business goals.
• To more effectively use technology to serve their customers better.
• To provide a higher level of technology services to internal staff so that they can effectively do their jobs.
• To maintain a high level of security for IT resources.
• To ensure compliance with professional and government obligations including software license agreements.