SIP Trunking is an excellent way to virtualize your voice services, while still maintaining the ability to utilize your own hardware and administrate the entire operation of your company’s phone system. Through SIP trunks back to the core backbone of the VAST-IT Voice switch, you are able to provide complete control over all aspects of your communications.
For enterprises looking to make full use of their installed IP PBX system and communicate over IP both within the enterprise and also into the outside world, a SIP trunk provided by VAST-IT voice to connect to the traditional PSTN network is the solution. Unlike in traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to your business, a SIP trunk allows you to replace these traditional fixed Public Switched Telephony Network (PSTN) lines with PSTN connectivity via VAST-IT’s SIP trunking service over the Internet.
VAST-IT’s SIP Trunk service is a business-class telecommunications solution that delivers local, toll-free, domestic and international long distance service through our National footprint across Canada. Per trunk and per minute rates are much lower than that of a traditional phone service. VAST-IT SIP trunks save you money through the elimination to subscribe to expensive PRI/analog traditional lines and allowing you (the user) to buy just the capacity you need.
What Is A SIP Trunk?
SIP trunks are the connections that facilitate a business to host their own PBX system under their own control, without the need to have their own direct connectivity into the global PSTN network. As a personal connection to the PSTN network is almost always cost prohibitive, SIP trunks are generally used to connect a client’s PBX system back into the PSTN network though a middle carrier such as VAST-IT’s voice network.
Benefits Of SIP Trunking Through VAST-IT Voice
• Save up to 60% on local, LD and Internet costs while maintaining excellent quality.
• As you grow, adding more SIP Trunks is easy, and happens in days, not weeks.
• Flexible termination. Calls to anywhere in the world can be made at the cost of a local one!
• Gain access to DIDs from across the country (International available by special order)
• Changes to call flow, routing and call features can be done on the fly, in house
• Managing a single connection, receive one bill and engaging one point of contact for support.
• Preserve existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing IP PBX System.
• Avoid the expense of having to buy capacity in chunks of 23 (T1).
• Built redundancy, offering more reliability than single line or trunked analog lines