There are many reasons that companies record calls — some horizontal, some vertical. Industries of all types have realized the importance of call recording as a result of new government regulations and possible litigation. It assures accuracy, serves as a “memory aid” in conflict resolution, and creates an effective training tool. Recorded calls can be used in training programs or may be necessary to prove adherence to government and industry regulations. Recording calls is important and is a fundamental requirement for business phone systems today.
When goods or services are purchased by phone, disclaimers, terms and conditions of the purchase must be clearly explained to the buyer. A recording not only proves that all disclaimers, terms and conditions were clearly explained but can be used as proof that the agent followed the company processes.
To Prove Compliance with Industry Regulations
There are many industries out there that have regulations imposed upon them which makes it necessary to record all calls for a variety of reasons. Customer transactions and telephone communications may be recorded by financial institutions. Call recording can be used for call centres, retail businesses, communications companies, and ecommerce businesses to record sales verifications.
The same recordings that are used for regulatory purposes have use in dispute resolution. Any company providing sales and service support on the phone can benefit by using recorded calls to resolve disputes.
Phone Based Employee Training
When training a new agent, or providing additional training to existing agents, pre-recorded calls are used in place of live customer interaction. As a manager you are able to control the topic of the call and use it in conjunction with lessons that are of merit to the training. These calls can be used as good examples, bad examples and show the agent how to handle situations that will come up within your contact center.
Key Business Drivers
Your business requires a powerful, reliable means of recording, protecting, and transferring your phone data. Our call-recording solution lets you:
• Easily Manage Your Recorded Calls
• Access our user-friendly application anytime, anywhere.
• Use our intuitive interface with ease and efficiency.
• Avoid software installation and management issues with our web-based solution.
• Retain Important Information.
• Reliably record calls based on pre-determined extensions criteria.
• Add text notations to necessary call records.
• Upload and associate specific call-related documents.
• Grow Your Business
• Reinvest in your business by eliminating substantial hardware and software expenses.
• Expand your business at your own pace – and rest easy in the knowledge that our solution is working for you.
• Sophisticated web-based solution for an “always on” experience.
• Simple point-and-click user interface.
• Hierarchical administrative access structure to help maintain data integrity.
• Easily customizable user interface to promote brand awareness and consistency.
• Compatible with different countries and time zones.
• Call annotation capabilities for electronic bookmarking.
• Automated integration with familiar, non-propetary system media players. (e.g. QuickTime®, Windows Media®)
• Privacy features established at the tenant administration level to monitor sensitive information
• Superior data encryption process results in industry leading security.